Location, Dates & Times
Cast of 2 men and 2 women for the following roles:
Hank: 55-65, Retired CSOR operations guru. Loved his professional working career and misses it. Nancy’s husband.
Nancy: 55-65, Retired CSOR interrogator and Hank’s wife. Has embraced retired life and is trying to convince Hank to do the same.
Ty: 20-30, has a somewhat cocky attitude, desperate to make a better life for himself and his brother. Candy’s boyfriend.
Candy: 20-30, ex-stripper/exotic dancer, naïve with a good heart. Ty’s girlfriend.
* Auditions are to be booked in advance through the producer and actors will be required for the duration of the evening
* Auditions will consist of readings from the script.
* Familiarize yourself with the script in advance if possible.
* To obtain a copy of the script please contact the Producer(s). There is a $20 deposit which is refunded upon return of the script in good condition
* Arrive early (6:45pm) to complete an audition form prior to the audition
* If you need to cancel or will be late for the audition, please email or call the Producer
* Please bring your calendar with you. A list of possible rehearsal dates will be given to you to indicate any conflicts you may have with other commitments
* Rehearsals will be Tuesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm – 10:30pm) and Sunday afternoons or evenings depending on availability
The Curtain Club is a non-profit, non-equity community theatre group. If you are cast in this show you MUST become a member of The Curtain Club. Membership fees are $20.00 and are due no later than the first rehearsal.
Audition Contact Information
Wayne Milliner, Producer firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-702-8216
Ty, down on his luck, attempts a home invasion with the help of his ex-stripper girlfriend, Candy in hopes of some quick cash. However, they may have picked the wrong home. The home owners, Hank and Nancy, seem to know more about guns and violence than they do. Who's really in control of this crazy evening? Are Ty and Candy really bad people? Only time will tell
This notice was provided to ACT-CO by
The Curtain Club
To verify correctness, please contact them directly.